Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday

So, it's Saturday morning, and I slept in again! This time till almost 9:00!! I'm getting too lazy for my own good. I talked to Eric this morning briefly, so that I could get Meg's address and to see how they were doing. He is sick with a cold (ick, worst thing to have in spring). We are getting ready to go down to the other house for the weekend. Have to stop at the library first because it was closed yesterday when I stopped, and we must return some videos before Monday. I went to the movies with my friends yesterday and ended up watching two movies. I never do that!! I never go to the theater either, because it is so expensive. We watched "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" (don't see it, it is pointless and stupid), and "Kung Fu Hustle," which was kind of cool since it was a Chinese film, and they are usually pretty neat (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon type thing). Just sent out my mathematics placement form to college, so they can decide what my hideous required math course will be. If I could just understand math, I would love it; but as it stands, it frustrates me like nothing else because my brain just doesn't get it. Anyway, I will probably see Gammer and Gaffer this weekend. Maybe Aaron and I will stop down at Lords' Tobacco and say hi to Dan. Normal weekend stuff. I am going to get that book back out of the library that I didn't finish reading, which is kind of dangerous because I have a reading assignment to do for language arts, and so I will have to use some self control. Well, gotta go. TC

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

two movies! sheesh! you crazy spendthrift you!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home