Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thursday...28 days!!! :-D

Today has been a pretty good day. I took 3 tests today, and I didn't really study for any of them, but I think I did alright on them. Anymore, studying is like...blah. SENIORITIS!! So, anyway, I got more crap from college that I have reply to. I am really confused about all this college crap! It's all so bloody confusing! Anyway, we have an award ceremony on the 18th for JROTC, and I am excited because I think I may possibly get some more ribbons and maybe even a medal, but I am not sure about the medal. Then the next week is the Excellence Ceremony at my school where we get any of our awards or scholarships presented to us. My scholarship is being presented at the JROTC award ceremony on the 18th though. Captain Kidd (HAHAH I know what you're thinking, "what..captain Kidd? HAHAHAH," that's really his name though, and when you see him all thought of laughter vanishes cause you realize he could crush you with his little finger) is coming up to present it to me formally, so I am pretty excited about that, though I am a bit nervous too! Well, I have a movie to watch, since I got all of my homework done and had my din din...mmmm chicken and corn and sweet potatos!! I also have to do my regular dose of pushups, yay!! No really, it is rather fun. Ok, buh bye! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home