Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday...27 days!!

So, it's Friday finally. Today was pretty normal as far as school goes. It is finally warming up a little outside (finally!), so hopefully that trend will continue. I am probably going to go to our Spring play, "The Foreigner", tonight. It looks like it will be funny, and, as it is a comedy, it darn well better be! I have decided to finish my book assignment for language arts as soon as I possibly can so that I can get my essay assignment for it and get that over with, because pretty soon I am not even going to give a hoot about any essay! And get this, our essay is due on the day of prom, when most of the seniors will be getting out early anyway! What a pain in the buttocks! Nobody is going to be thinking about essays!! So, our teacher said we could finish the book whenever we wanted to, and come and get our essay assignment. That is, therefore, what I am going to do. So, I'll have read the book and done my essay, and we will still be going over the darn thing in class for those people who are sticking to the original schedule. How boring. Oh well, I think there are going to be a lot of long, boring days before the end of school, just because we are all so ready to get out of highschool for the rest of our lives! Well, anyway that's about it for today I guess. I have no homework for this weekend (imagine that!!), so I am pretty happy that I can just laze around and relax. Well, sort of. Ok, bye 4 now.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

buh bye now, buh bye

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home