Saturday, May 07, 2005

'Tis the weekend once again.

So, today we go down to the other house, hopefully soon. Mom takes a while to get herself moving, heheh. Jonathan and Jess, and Joel and Maggie are all planning on coming to my graduation, as well as Sar, so I am really happy about that. I have to call this coming Monday and reserve the extra tickets. I am almost done with Brave New World, so that's a good thing. When I've finished that, I can start reading other books for pleasure again. I never have time for other books when I have an assigned book to read. Well, not a whole lot has happened since I last wrote. We went to see "The Foreigner" last night at school. It was pretty funny, though I think their production of "Fiddler on the Roof" was much better. I will probably see Gammer and Gaffer this weekend, and of course Aaron. Dad is in New York this weekend so I won't see him. I need to call Sar and Dad because they both called me last night during the play when I had my cell off. Everybody always calls me either when I have my cell phone on silent mode or when I am not around to get it, or even the few times I have it off!! GRRR!! Well, I guess that's about all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Thats right, you make sure you always call me back when I call you!!! GRRRR! better yet, make sure you always answer your phone when I am calling you :P ttyl

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home