Thursday, May 12, 2005

sigma

weee, it's Thursday afternoon. We have less than 3 weeks of school left! YES! So, I think I'm going to be spending the summer in NC with Sar! I'm excited! I only hope it will not be too oppressively hot and humid...~ I melt in heat. Tomorrow we have a physical test for JROTC. We have to run a mile and do a bunch of other stuff that we have been doing the whole year, but we have to get an 85 percent or above in each event to get the award for physical fitness. It's really hard to do, and I won't be able to get it, but I'll still do my best. Next Wednesday is the JROTC Award Ceremony& I wonder if I will be getting many awards...hmmm. Then the week after that is the Excellence Ceremony at Collegiate Academy..I guess they just give us our honor roll certificates or something. I went last year, but I forget. So, prom is coming up next Friday...yeeeks I don't think I'm going to like it because I am not a big party person unless it is with my family and close friends. I have almost solid events planned starting next week, it's insane!

  • 18th: JROTC Award Ceremony &
  • 20th: Prom C
  • 24th: Excellence Ceremony %
  • 27th - 30th: Maybe going to the Poconos to go on trail ride on Memorial Day? H
  • 31st - 1st: Senior Days at Camp Notre Dame Q
  • 2nd: Graduation - family here G
  • Going to NC with Sarah right after?

And through it all, I have to figure out my college stuff...OY VEY! I've never had so much going on in my life! Hopefully that's a good sign. HAH! Hopefully I can get a job this summer. I really need the money badly. I have no idea exactly how I am going to pay for room and board. But that's another story. Well, I should go do something, like my homework, or clean my room or something. Sitting here is boring, and my neck is beginning to hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home