Monday, May 16, 2005

monday after friday the 13th

So, I was just looking up some stuff on the internet about the Army. I have narrowed my desired career path down to either Military Intelligence or Signal Corps. I don't know which, but I will probably try to get into Military Intelligence, and more specifically HUMINT, in other words interrogations in which I will be able to use my language skills...muahhahahah! So, I found out yesterday that Grandma and Grandpa will be coming out for my graduation, and I had to really quickly reserve some more tickets. Good thing I found out soon enough because they may not have been able to go if it were any later! I think I accidentally reserved one too many tickets though...ooops. Oh well, maybe someone else will take it. Well, tomorrow I have to do the mile run for our JROTC PT test. Doesn't sound bad, does it? Until you find out that to get an 85% or above you have to run it in 8.15 minutes!!!!!!! I think I can run a mile in 10 minutes...HAHAH! I suck!! Anyway, I have been doing pushups and situps, and when Sarah sees the muscles on my arms, man will she cringe...in fear!!! MUAHAHAHAH!!! MUSCLES!!! YES!!! I have been having regular meals consisting of protein, protein, oh and did I mention...MORE PROTEIN!!! MUAHAHAHAH!!! no, just kidding. Although, I have been having regular meals every day, and I lost 5 pounds!!! whoa!! COOL!! I'm going to gain it right back again with all this muscle though, but as long as it's not fat, I am happy. So I have a bowl of "Tiger Power" cereal in the morning (really good cereal with fiber, protein, and calcium), then for lunch I have a sandwich on rye with turkey, a little bit of mayo, and some lettuce and tomato. I usually have milk and fruit too...but my school provides measley helpings of both. Then for supper I either have steak or chicken with beans, corn, or peas, and sometimes a potato. Then I do my pushups and situps and there you go...one buff, healthy EP...eventually!! HAH!! As long as I keep it up, I will be just fine when my real PT test comes around for ROTC. I am actually looking forward to it because without having really worked at it I can already get the minimum requirments in situps and pushups for the test. The only thing I will really have to work on this summer is running. I will recruit Sarah into an extensive training program for my moral support, MUAHAHAHA! Me go North Carolina and work out all summer, teeheeeheee. Anyway, I am way too hyper.
  • Wednesday = JROTC Award Ceremony (Gammer & Gaffer come up, and dad too)
  • Thursday = Field Trip with Spanish Club to Cleveland Museum and Zoo
  • Friday = PROM!
  • Saturday = Zoo Parade with JROTC ~ and in the evening hang out with friend, Amanda

I've never had so much going on in my life! Tonight mom and I are going to the store to see if we can find some flowers for my hair on Friday (I'm getting my hair done :-P), and I also wanted to find some kind of lacy shawl in case it is chilly, because my dress is...well, strapless and sleeveless, etc. Yeah, um, so I gotta go. Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home