Sunday, May 22, 2005

where'd my brain go?

Well, it's Sunday, and we didn't go down home this weekend because mom has some kind of classes that she has to take. I am bored and sick. I feel better than I did last night, but I really feel out of it...like my head is swimming in mucous or something. EWW I know, gross right. So Saturday morning I had to get up and do a parade with my JROTC peeps. We first went to the cemetary where they had a ceremony, so I had to be there by 8:45! I felt like crap because not only had I stayed up till about 1:00 the night before, but I was really feeling sick. What's more, I had to ride my bike (which on any other occasion would have been just fine) because mom had the car. After the parade I came home and slept. Then I rode my bike to the movie store and rented some movies, which was a big mistake. Last night I felt like my head was in a vice, and my sinuses were so full of crap I thought maybe my brain would be squished. I am just taking it easy today, but I am bored and I feel like I should be doing something. I should start thinking about what I am going to take down to NC this summer. I don't want to read, I don't want to watch movies...I don't want to do anything and yet I am sooooo bored. I hate this!! I wish I were not sick!! So prom was ok I guess. I am not big on those types of things, but I went mainly to hang out with my friends. Well, I think I'll go and do something now...I don't know what. Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

hmmm, sounds rather miserable. I hope that you are feeling better soon.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home