Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wow, school's almost over...

So, I guess Friday is basically my last day! This is all too much to comprehend! We got our yearbooks yesterday morning, and I have been busy getting everybody to sign mine. I didn't realize how many people I actually know! I am getting a lot of my old teachers to sign also. So, I have mixed feelings about it all...it's bitter sweet you know. On one hand, I'm really excited to be graduating and moving on to college! On the other hand, I will miss highschool and the people that I was able to meet and get to know! What a large poopstain on the rug (that was for you, Sar, and ultimately I guess Pfeifer :-P ). So last night was our excellence ceremony at Academy. I got my certificate. They give out departmental scholarships and I was hoping to get the world language one because that's like the only one that I would ever be qualified for, but this other girl got it instead! I was so sad, and to make matters worse, she threw it in my face later, which made me just plain angry. But hey, I didn't stoop to her level and just held my tongue. Then I felt better later because both Mrs. Pohl (my Spanish teacher) and Mrs. Amthor (my German teacher) said they had a really, really difficult time choosing who the scholarship should go to, and they said that it was between me, one other girl, and the girl that won. That made me happy. They were like "we really shouldn't be telling you this, but..." They are so nice, and they both like me. Mrs. Amthor was like, "I know that you'll be winning more awards later, anyway." That made me laugh. I'm going to miss them so much! I'm also going to miss my homeroom teacher, Mr. Zamp(erini)...HECK I'm gonna miss them all!! *SIGH* I will go back and visit them all, though. Well, I can't think of that right now cause it will make me sad! So, I have to call Sar tonight and tell her some news that will probably make her sad, cause it made me sad too!! BAAAH this sucks! I guess I should go cause mom wants to watch something on the tv. Well, later.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

yes, a very very large poopstain all over the rug!!! :((((( waaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home